Monday, 11 April 2011

More Thoughts on Transformation

After seeing some more examples of transformation and learning about them more in our lectures, I have changed my original design and have something else in mind.
I want the user to have an effortless experience with the transformation so I have eliminated the idea of clicking and/or dragging. Instead, I am hoping that the movement and sounds of the sketch will be prompted purely on mouse movement.

I have still included the idea of using ellipses with corresponding sounds based on their colour/size. The idea is that they will initially appear in a single line and the sound will be played when the mouse runs over the ellipse. To make it more interactive, I am hoping to code it so that when the mouse moves upwards/downwards, the ellipse that it is touching will be dragged in the same direction and the sound will alter depending if it moves higher or lower.

Here is the second set of storyboards I came up with for this project..



Based on feedback from the tutorial, the third one is the one I decided to expand on. Here is a more detailed version of the design, which I am currently still working on...


No comments:

Post a Comment